Do not take FBS 123 No deposit bonus ! Scam Offer

hello traders bro and sis,

You guys i know all are very much interested about no deposit bonus, but actually the offer is total a cheat policy of the broker, Yes I am talking about FBS 123 No deposit Bonus, I took it and trade with it according to their policy i made good profit by 7 calendar days. but after 7 days they said i need to deposit but there is no term to deposit after 7 days to trade with the profit that i made from bonus amount. I made 565.99$ by 7 calendar days with no deposit bonus amount 123$. but the amount is locked and no option to trade with it.

If I can deposit I will not choose no deposit bonus.

fbs-forex-no-deposit-bonus.jpg.ac1b6ba16c789a59e2b974e2c048c982.jpg

It is totally a cheat policy to collect traders with lucrative offer that is totally a bull shit. So traders Do not waste your time such a cheat hidden policy. be aware of these types of promotion from the brokers.

22 hours ago, ekhra said:

It is totally a cheat policy to collect traders with lucrative offer that is totally a bull shit. So traders Do not waste your time such a cheat hidden policy. be aware of these types of promotion from the brokers.

আসলে এই ধরনের অফার গুলো ব্রোকাররা তৈরি করে কোনভাবে যেন এই ট্রেডারটাকে সে তার কোম্পানিতে আনতে পারে এই লক্ষ্য। পদ্ধতিটা মোটেও সঠিক কোন পন্থা নয়। এটার কারনে ট্রেডাররা আরো মিসগাইড হয় হতাশ হয়। কারন তারা বলে নো ডিপোজিট বোনাস, প্রফিট অংশ দিয়ে ট্রেড করে নির্দিষ্ট লট এর ভিত্তিতে প্রতি মাসে উইথড্র বলে প্রমোশন করে কিন্তু যখন ট্রেডার রা প্রফিট অংশ দিয়ে ট্রেড করতে চাই তখন বলে ডিপোজিট করতে হবে। এটা পুরাই জালিয়াতি।

আমার বেক্তিগতভাবে FBS ব্রোকারটার প্রতি একটা ভালো ধারনা ছিল, কিন্তু এই ধরনের কাজ করে ব্রোকাররা নিজেদের ক্ষতি করে নিজেদের সম্মান নস্ট করে। যাহোক ট্রেডারদের বলছি ব্রোকারদের এই ধরনের অফারে সায় দিয়ে সময় নস্ট না করায় ভালো।

ধন্যবাদ ekhra আপনাকে বিষয়টি ফ্রন্ট লাইন করার জন্য !

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

আমিও নিয়ে ট্রেডিং করে যখন প্রফিট করে উইথড্রো করতে গেলাম তখন বলে বাংলাদেশীদের জন্য না। আমি ফরেক্সচিফে (ForexChief) ট্রেডিং করি এখনো পর্যন্ত কোন সমস্যা হয়নি। আমি সর্বপ্রথম এদের ১০০ ডলার নো ডিপোজিট বোনাস দিয়ে শুরু করছিলাম, পরে তাদের ফাস্ট উইথড্রো, লো স্প্রেড এবং লোকাল ডিপোজিট সাপোর্টের জন্য ট্রেডিং করা শুরু করি।